View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
We are talking about marriage in China and raising a kid.You are right bro, both of us have to work, probably get 1-2k sgd monthly if we chose to stay there.(that is what she wants)

I do not have the heart to leave my family over at Singapore therefore probably marry her and let live her there while i send money to her, ...
Actually her offence is not kena caught in the act for sexual service.(I wont go through the exact details) It is having a S pass but not going to work. The ICA officer says ban is 1-3 years. She dont mind my plan to get married in China then i apply for her to try return to Singapore...
Well, I wish you all the best in your relationship with your gf...just 1 piece of advice though, if she was ban as a result of having a work pass but not going to work, her ban actually comes from MOM...I am speculating (with experience), usually not so straight forward that the ban will be lifted after 1-3 years.