View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Well you yourself says she don't live in a 1st tier city, and the average income in her hometown is SGD 1.5-2k (7.5-10k RMB)...so then the question is assuming you are top tier in her hometown making 10k RMB, will it be enough for you both?
Or she needs to work, and for that matter is she willing to take on those low paying jobs?
You mentioned retirement, yes, that is retirement but you are not exactly doing that now right?

So for the next 1-3 years, she goes back, how will she survive? Will you be supporting her or she is planning to get a job? You mentioned pros of getting a FL for wife, but what about these cons?
We are talking about marriage in China and raising a kid.You are right bro, both of us have to work, probably get 1-2k sgd monthly if we chose to stay there.(that is what she wants)

I do not have the heart to leave my family over at Singapore therefore probably marry her and let live her there while i send money to her, then i apply for her to come back. I’m spending 1-2k monthly on women anyway, probably i can cut down to 500monthly and give her the rest or half. (she allow me to find women in her absence, just cannot raw or kiss)

That is why i decide to try out in China for a month once quarantine ease up. And then, I have to decide whether we stay there or i let her stay there.

Actually her offence is not kena caught in the act for sexual service.(I wont go through the exact details) It is having a S pass but not going to work. The ICA officer says ban is 1-3 years. She dont mind my plan to get married in China then i apply for her to try return to Singapore.

Ideally, the best is for us to work in Singapore. We will earn more money and living condition here is better.
Then every month send money back to her family and visit them once or twice a year.

Last edited by casa2011; 21-04-2021 at 04:55 PM.