View Single Post
Old 19-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Bro .....
seriously i think you are over analysing .....
get a gf first and let nature take its course .

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Currently I'm single, 28. Do not have a gf at all ever in my life.

I've been pondering on this issue.....

1. Let's say now I'm intend to date a few girls as friends first,

Either one of them once I feel it's a good get along, we will get closer as the day goes....
however I was thinking how long will you guys wait for the girl to remove the friendzone afterwards,
to clarify "what are we now" and officially treat you as the bf before moving on to find another girl?
Asking this because just in case, I got played out by girls who don't give direct answers, expecting me to read mixed signals and play mind games in the future..
Is it worth pursuing ? (e.g. wait for 6 months or 1 year or even longer?)

2. I have did some research on sexless relationships (pre-marriage)

Do they really exist till this day? (e.g. together for 3-10 years all the way no sex at all that kind ?????)
with the fact not limiting to any religious reasons.....

If they do exist, how do the couples survive? Can't be as a male visiting FL/WL for his whole life??
Like that it defeats the purpose of having BG relationship in the first place? Or am I too much to be expecting sex is a must in a relationship before marriage?
Coz I've been reading stuffs like if a guy cannot find gf, let the girl initiate the first move and find me, where I totally can't picture that scenario, where I always believe guy should make the first move..

Is there any guys in here having a sexless relationship etc can share your experience ? What are your take bros ?