View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by garohe View Post
hey bro, just few words for you if you intend to go China. it's total different world out there.

if you go there with no baggage over here, just go and see the other world, you will learn fast and most probably get rid of your so-called girlfriend in no time

if you go there half-hearted, and hoping to get the best of both worlds, i rather you stay and get another girlfriend. very hard for you to get 20K RMB pay, unless you are super connected and hardworking. most probably you will struggling with 3-5K RMB.
$3-5k rmb? I did a lot of hiring in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai. Every clown earn rmb10k. Those manager earn rmb30k.