View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Questionable thoughts on current generation on BG relationship.....

My questions to you:

What is your PRIMARY objective getting a GF for?

Sex?
Companionship?
Marriage + children?

If it's the 1st. Your resources are in this forum
2nd, most of them you will be doing THEIR activities. Instead of mainly yours. Esp if both have very different lifestyle.
3rd, I do not recommend for Local Chinese. Can't comment on Malays, Indians, Eurasians, Whites, etc.

Also, unless you least earning 3K after CPF (Hopefully earnings will increase with time). Just forget about it. Cost of raising a child is just too much in SG.

Local girls are ok for dating casually. If you are willing to put up with their BS. It will get OLD after awhile.

Usually, men don't get "friendzoned" 1st then become BGR. If a woman is interested in you. They will let you know almost immediately, esp Malay chicks. DO NOT BE A BETA ORBITOR. If a couple is in "relationshit" for months and years without sex. Pretty sure, the woman is getting sex else where. Unless your woman is fugly af.

Don't become a simp. If a woman is not willing to put out (sex) by 3-4 dates with clear signals on your side. Find somebody else. I know people always want what they can't have. But it's a futile attempt keep pursuing.