View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
Woah.. I have been contemplating about this... Reading this stirred me again.. But I read from some place of the side effects and am quite disturbed by it..

AS far as I am aware, the only risks or 'side effects', are excessive bleeding due to the blood vessels not being cauterized properly, infection (because the wound is in close proximity to urine) and the doc cutting too little skin off or too much off!

These risks very, very rarely occur. All of them are correctable. As I mentioned, I DID have a minor infection but it cleared up very quickly, without problem.

The only other risk is if you are put under GA, but this risk is attached to amy kind of surgery involving GA. Again, unpleasant incidences are very rare.

It is far from being a pleasnt experience and your dickhead is extremely sensitive afterwards. As I mentioned, I actually regretted doing the op for a few days after the surgery. But the condition improved day-by-day and within one week I was almost back to normal. Sex is now better than ever for both my girlfriend and myself.

If you have problems retracting your foreskin, you will need this op. Try not to be too worried. I am quite cowardly when it comes to going under the knife but if I could do it and bear it, so can you!