Old 09-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goldie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Melbourne Australia

When to Bodylynx in western suburb last week, this is a R&T place but no FS, but the service is outstanding, the place have a discreet entrance, only 3 rooms and usually 5 ladies on hand. They have a massage table in the room with mirrows all round so you can see all the action

I chose Dominque for an hour service, she was very sensual and teasing, good body

look = 7
tits = 8 nice firm and lovely to play with
body = 8 nice and tone with good curves
service = 9

We started with me giving her a rub down, as I like to warm the ladies up, she was vary responsive and even open her legs to give me a good view down in the nether region, she was fully shave and the view was very nice. She then got me on my stomach first and worked on me with firm and long strokes, with light touches to my member and the occasional licking of my ears that had me going wild. She then turned me over and worked on my front, with her feeding me the tits for eating and her tounge was working my nipples as well, while it is not full service she licked me all around the palce including the tickling of the balls.

She then straddled my face and i got to taste her, she was WET and flowing, so while she used her hands to bring me to a climates, I used my tounge to bring her to the peak as well. As I was about to shoot, she leaned forward and got me to shoot all oaver her tits and then used my member to rub it all around.

It was a great service and I walked out jelly legged and happy smile on my face.

Waterboy