Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2033 Mei Die
Went for a walk in the the park with Beautiful Butterfly this week on a beautiful day:

20ish yr old chio clubber babe from Hunan, fair and good complexion with long hair in petite 1.5ish m 43kg body frame, with natural, perky ample B boobs, prefer her looks to Mei Die. After seeing earlier not-so-good FRs abt her, was pleasantly surprised she was friendly to me, maybe a result of impending competition from newbies. SOP services, no catbath, no AR, but cbj very sensually executed with good suction and occasional near deep throat, though sometimes can feel abit of her teeth. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm and tight, easily filling her up. Again surprisingly she lasted quite awhile in cowgal, while I was admiring her bouncing snowy peaks. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo cautiously in case she black face, sensing she was enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, I aimed for her lovely breasts- she allowed licking, gingerly licked her neck- she allowed again, carefully lifted her butt higher for deeper thrust - again allowed. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly, while sneaking some lip pecking, which she again allowed, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet. As I had previously cummed 5x this week, was quite exhausted and asked her to take over cowgal. Surprisingly (AGAIN) she perserved and managed to ride me off to an exhilarating ecstasy.

Verdict: Sheer bliss bonking this beautiful babe, though not a nympho, she was accommodating to all my requests and she ticked all boxes (pretty, slim, natural ample B boobs). Must be my lucky day. Have obtained her wechat and will rtf her soon.

Thanks for sharing, will try this girl