Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Lan Tian (LT 蓝天), Hse 2047, for the first time.

LT, standing at about 1.6m, weighing 56 kg (dense bone and taut arm, leg muscle), long hair, B boobs, a bit of thummy fat, oval shape face with a sharp chin, small cute nose, attractive eyes and lips, is an attractive lass to me. Her body is not plump nor slim and looked fleshy in a nice way as the flesh was well distributed in a nice curvy way.

We frenched with great GFE in presex hugging in standing. She said she felt like seeing me before and having a familiar feeling kept asking when we met before. I said i had never met her before, lol.

After a good hugging, caressing and frenching, my lust for sex was aroused and put on my .01 mm condom and fucked her in standing doggie . Had asked her to apply jel before i entered but she said no need as she get wet easily. So be it, lol. She had a tight pussy and i enjoyed greatly doggied her and looked at her in mirror. She twisted and circled her butt in a horny way and made the doggie session hot and erotic.

After doggied her for 5 mins at least, asked her to lie on bed for missionary. Now she auto pilot took out the jel to apply, saying my rod was thick and smiled in a shy , slutty way, lol.

Frenching, hugging with caressing for 5 mins, net thrusting for 37 mins. Ejected in Missionary.

She was very accomodating to all my sex positions. The cowride and reverse ride were very solid as i felt the tightness of her cunt. The tight gripping and good solid friction made me high and i had to distract myself so that i wont eject too early, haha. I also worried that she would 'jek thio' my dick as she was aggressive in motions and luckily, this never happened.

Halfway riding, she then exclaimed that she realised why i looked familiar to her. It was because of my warm smiling facial expression with my eyes showing traces of friendliness and understanding gave her the feeling of a long lost friend , as if she had met me before. I believed in what she said, because Xin Xin had also reiterated that a few times before. In the past, there were also a few WLs saying something alike ......

Her moanings right from the beginning sounded much more natural thsn SS (1669). She panted heavily due to my normal pace thrusting. She told me throughout the whole session, she was in solid orgasm one time and it lasted about 6 to 10 secs. This happened when i thrust her in missionary with my body lying on her body and with her legs closed up tightly and my legs wide opened. This was the position requested by her. Ummm, will try this position with others and study its effectiveness.

Lol, when she was in orgasm, i didnt notice it as i was also in beast mode. While i continued to pile her in missionary but now with her legs wide opened, she panted as if had just finished the marathon run , with some sweating. To my surprise, she did the same thing as what SS (1669) had done to me, pulled me hard in and locked my rod in her cunt. Could sense that she was high and from her tensed body muscles and the way she panted.With the experoence i encontered with SS, i continued to grind her due to space constraint for my rod, lol. She was very high and kept pulling hard and kept panting .....i could not tahan anymore and after a few mins of grinding, i surrendered my bullets with moanings. Knn, i failed my mission sadly because she did ask me to last longer in this state .......

A very nice cuddling with frenching for 5 mins. She said her legs were weak due to the solid thrusting and may even trembling later when walking down the staircase. Hey hey, so i spent 2 mins massaging her legs.

Overall, a very sextified bonk.with an attractive non slim lass. She has great GFE, being horny and seductive and satisfied my lusty needs. One of the best bonks with a non slim lass.

Will RTF for the Great sex
wow,sounds great , thanks for sharing