Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Here i will like to share to all brudders a hidden SYT gem in L8H66E. She is G88, the AngPai of this house.

Apparently she already has her own huge regular client base hence getting a time slot with her shall require patience and sheer luck.

Face: 10/10 Super Chio for an feature sharp model face. Do not be put off by her icy princess look, she is in fact very demure and charismatic once inside the room.

Boobs: 8/10 Nicely enhanced with light brownish color nips. Licking nips is fine but please kindly DO NOT SUCK and SPOIL them for her and everyone. I’m still her regular.

Body: 8/10 SYT Size, Soft Flawless Skin, No Fats.

Pussy: 8/10 Young Pubic Hair, Trimmed, No Smell.

BBBJ: 8/10 Sensual, with her nips tickling your inner thigh.

FJ: 9/10 Tight, Cowgal, Doggy, Missionary all okay. Probably fear of Lotus

Sharing this beloved gem becos she is indeed not to be missed.

Bonus Secret: G88 is an devoted Buddhist and ironically has chosen this line of work.
I respect her even more after learning her life determination and work etiquette.

With that, i will love to hear FR under no obligation from DPOWER, MrBigBadBird, Dignified69 to concur my sharing for L8H66E G88
Happy to try your recommendation Bro token. Will get back to you with my findings. Would also like to share some ruminations on Geylang life...

Bonking is a form of stress release for some of us bro’s.

When the sex is good in a commercial bonk it becomes a good return on investment and feels good. When the sex is bad the feeling of wasted investment overcomes whatever stress release has been obtained.

In a relationship (wife/girlfriend) driven bonk where the sex is not good or great there is still greater positivity arising out of the feeling of gratitude or camaraderie for someone who has embraced and helped you ...

Just my 2 cents
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else