View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoff View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for a fantastic thread and nice forum below.

Yes, oneitis can be correct for some guy and maybe wrong fro many.

Best is go out and try more gals before settling on one.

The key reason to marry or settling down is to have offsprings. If no intentin to have offsprings then can put off marriage.

In any case no right or left.

Cheers.
Bro, thank you!

Nothing fantastic here.

All my posts are merely info and insights gleaned from various articles, newsletters, books, quotes and research papers by some well-known gurus. I hv also added FRs, often in great details, on my own progress in BY and ST over the last 10 years.

The journey for me has been truly fantastic. I hv learned so much from all samsters here. I hv also met many bros who hv become my good kaki.

Quote:
Bro WB

How was the quality of gals recently.

Hope you can share some insights.

Cheers!
Bro,

The quality of gals has gone from bad to worse. Whereas the damage for booking n ST has been going up.

Perhaps over 80-90% of KTV gals/women n over 90% of singers are now plastic.

Of course, if you go to visit these joints very frequently, after many months, you're likely to see a gal you like.

I hv not done ST for over two years. The last one was during CNY in 2017, when I upped a French Viet gal I met at Lido.

In the last 5 years, I hv met face to face w/ a grand total of three 18 yo SYTs of my type in SG. There might v been 2-3 others, but they were some distance away, so not sure if I would like them.

1) LS, first saw her in March 2015. Became my LP after two months. Was w/ me full time. Went back for health reasons after one year. Returned to me last year. My current old LP.

2) TT, first saw her in Dec 2015. Kept her full time for 2 weeks. Left and never came back. Didn't apply for a student visa as she said she would. Anyway, she had a nose job shortly after she went back which made her much less attractive to me.

3) TY, first saw her in March last yr. Became my LP after 7 weeks, my current young one. If I met her when I was 24, I would marry her.

I had other LPs during this period, but they were older than 18 when I first met them.

Quote:
I cannot agree more.

I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird.

1) Do not be afraid to say no to a women no matter how attractive or pretty she is.

2) Women usually use tears as a weapon to obtain sympathies from a man, do not be deceived.

3) When a woman really likes a man, usually she will be more shy. Do not be fooled into thinking she asked my number, she likes me very much or she asked me out, she likes me very much. Great telltale sign is when a woman really loves a man, she will want the man to spend less money not more money.

4) Have that type of thinking "let the bird roamly freely in the sky, if they love their master, they will always come back to the cage"

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are. Thank you very much Warbird once again for all those contributions in picking up women in ktv, you have make some men here much better at the game of love than being roberts for the women that they fall in love with.
Bro,

Thank u for your fantastic post. Many good pointers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nob1t4 View Post
Indeed a fantastic thread by Bro WB.

Thanks and have a good week ahead.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
A lot of good sharing.

I will also contribute. From the sixteen commandments of poon. The most important one.

Never be afraid to lose her.

You must not fear. Fear is the love killer. You will face your fear. You will permit it to pass over and through you. You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Dont give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
Bro, excellent post. Tks!

Every bro should read the 16 commandments of Poon. Not once, not twice, but every morning and every night. I need to remind myself to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVDBlues View Post
Would like to know too.

Long time did not cheong ktv.

Have a nice day.
Bro, quality very bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningcunt View Post
Fully agreed with you on all the 4 points.

Also like to thank bro WB for this incredible thread.

Cheers!
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wokesterism View Post
Bro WB

This is awesome forum.

I cannot agree more what was written.

Time is great equalizer.

Best of guidance.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Yes, time is a great equalizer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wokesterism View Post
Bro WB

Nice forum. Many men were clueless about attraction. Many love attraction happened but will never be out of sudden.

Women too clueless what they actually wanted till they discovered from very experienced men.

Hope I can learn more.

Cheers.
Bro, you're right. Most men are clueless abt attraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedan View Post
I also cannot agree more.

Thanks bro WB for this fantastic thread.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMurphy View Post
Very interesting thread by Bro WB.
Thanks for sharing so much with us
Bros, thank you.

Cheers and a great weekend to all samsters.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.