Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
silverwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
WOW. Bro, you reminded me of my good old days using MSN. That time got no dating app yet la. Chatted up a girl, bang her, then discovered she is married and on pills. That is why come in her raw. Best can always bang her at her place since she has her own HDB.

She told me her husband is in the Navy. Never pay attention to that. Every time go just busy f**king her. She will at least need you to cum two rounds while she cum 6 to 9 rounds. That time I am very young la. The early 30s. One fine day, went into their study room then saw their photo wall. She works as a property agent so set up a home office to make cold calls. Her husband is my BMT platoon mate. After our BMT, he got posted to NAVY and then he sign-on. Small world. I did not tell her, scare just because I know her husband, she ends the relationship.

So my suggestion is not to let her know that you know her husband.

But an evil side of me wanted to try, what if I blackmail her by threatening to tell her husband about our relationship? Blackmail her to arrange threesome etc. I will not know cos I only dare to imagine. In the end, I still f**k and keep quiet. hahaha.
Really damn small world lol