View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 17
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Like I said before, SBF is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Quite the astute one eh, buddy?!....would have upped you but looks like i need to pass out me 'love' to others first before i can upz you again.....

After scrolling down the last few pages of this thread, think i need say no more except to repeat this....

Also i note what Sammyboy posted below....

Well said Sammyboy....unfortunately this high charged emotion also extends to opinions on samsters themselves, which is also "always clouded with bias"....hence my position taken above....

All in though, i for one am grateful to Sammyboy for starting and maintaing this forum going all the way back to delphi days! Thank you for SBF warts and all, Sammyboy
55555 ... many grateful thanks for replying Omnia buddy ...I think I got your drift ... waaa ... 5 years plus and you still the same ... humble & very honest in your postings .... I remembered when I joined SBF 5 years ago ... we TCSS a few times and you came across as someone who is nice and sincere ... no worries about the points buddy ... in fact I wish to give you my 30 green apples as a token of appreciation for your humility & honesty ... may you & your family be blessed with good health & fortune through the years .... sadhu !!!