View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Like I said before, SBF is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Hmmm ... why BG keep quoting and talking to omnia but omnia never reply him ??? .. Lol ...
Quite the astute one eh, buddy?!....would have upped you but looks like i need to pass out me 'love' to others first before i can upz you again.....

After scrolling down the last few pages of this thread, think i need say no more except to repeat this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Which brings me back to the bigger picture......since self interest seems to be the name of the game in this forum....no point getting so sensitive and worked up....sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you(remember this)....

So share if you wish....take what you want.....ignore/disregard the rest.....better to just accept thatSBF is what it is.....
Also i note what Sammyboy posted below....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

The problem with the opinion of pussies is that it's an emotional topic that is always clouded with bias plus there are always white knights around trying to defend the "honor" of their favorite whores.

It has been like that since day one.

Opinions regarding whores aren't the same as opinions about coffee powder or chilli crab plus there are always vested interests at play which are financial, emotional or both.
Well said Sammyboy....unfortunately this high charged emotion also extends to opinions on samsters themselves, which is also "always clouded with bias"....hence my position taken above....

All in though, i for one am grateful to Sammyboy for starting and maintaing this forum going all the way back to delphi days! Thank you for SBF warts and all, Sammyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Still I'm very happy the forum has lasted this long. I never expected to get more than a few years out of it. It is now approaching 20 years old. That's two whole DECADES!

I've lasted longer than many SPH websites.