View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I don't like taking drugs. There is always a question mark as to what they will do to your body over the long term.

I embarked upon this exercise as a form of investigative journalism to find out whether all these alternative treatments make any difference. Before that I have never used any ED pills. Everything still works so I'm happy as I am and count my blessings.
Mind sharing what dosage mg of V and C that you tried? Since you mentioned C effect lasts 3 days, that's interesting.

While true that no one knows for sure the long term effects of ED drugs, I feel in most cases, people only need them from 40s or 50s onwards, and ED drugs have been around for 30 years with no big hoo-hah. That makes it ok to use till 70 to 80 years old, probably lose interest in bonking by then