View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 08:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
no offence, but justin hoyte is not ready, gael clichy is just not good enough and too injury prone. flamini might have to make the conversion permanent. he's got pace and enough flair to succeed in this position.

the idiot graeme souness went to sign michael thomas, for whatever reasons, i dont think even he knows about.
Justin Hoyte is too inexperience to be playing regularly in that position. Gael Clichy is a under 21 French player in that position. Unfortunately, he suffered the same injury that sidelined Ashley Cole for much of last season. He is the only natural player in that position for Arsenal. Flamini although doing well in that position, he still lack that defensive instinct like Ashley Cole.

As for the signing of Michael Thomas, maybe its bcos Souness intention was to let him rot in Pool's reserve as a punishment for scoring that decisive last min goal in '89. After signing him, I believed that he only played a handful of first team game for them. I also don't know what has became of him now.