View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
and the fact i have to agree that arsene wenger is a very astute manager when it comes to buying players. the best buy in my view is kolo toure and his evolution from a life-sided midfielder to a central defender whom i feel is the most difficult to beat in the whole league. i m also watching eboue very closely. i can feel the anticipation every time he gets the ball. his marauding runs r a joy to watch.
Playing Eboue was because that Lauren got injured or else the chances that he get will be only in those cup games.

And the best part is Eboue is way miles ahead than Lauren. Lauren is the defensive weakness in Arsenal's armour. Always run far out and couldn't get back in time.

When Lauren is back after injury, I think he will have to start playing 2nd fiddle liao.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...