View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timax
BTW i thought you told me you support chelsea how come now suddently change camp!!!!
Me a Chelsea fan? No lah! I do like the team as they have really good players but that does not mean I support them as a club

Been a Gunner fan for the past 26 years even when they wer not doing that well.

To be a real fan, you have to support the team even if they are going thru a bad stage. Someone like BigSexy who is a huge fan of Crystal Palace even though they were relegated and is in the Championship League. That is being a true fan.

Remember 1995 when Balackburn Rovers won the Premier league, the following season there was a lot of "fans" wearing their jersey but all these "fans" suddenly MIA. These are not real "Club" fans but are ppl liking to be associated with a Winning Club.

There was not much Chelsea fans until recently when they won the League twice recently. It is normal for ppl wanting to be associated with a winning team. Sad to say these ppl are not true fans of the Club.