View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Legal Lobang in Thailand

Guess there are many Sg or Mlysian bros living all over Thailand.
I think its a great thing to have a thread that some of us here can have a platform to share ideas, exchange of discussion or even create opportunities for own self or with others. Who knows, fate and chances might just drop on the right person at the right time.
of cos, if really need to exchange personal contacts via PM, its understandable that's your own decision and will responsible for your own actions.
We are all adults, and lets be responsible for our own actions.
Lets only discuss on legal biz and opportunities only..

If...i mean if...there is a start off of any bros in anyways, and in the end, it doesnt work out too well and you need a place to vent it out and make it a warning to other bros, please again, lets make it discreetly. We can make a complaint like a FR on FLs..but we do not reveal the other party's personal details here in public. Want to know more, can always PM the FR giver just like how we ask for the Fls contact from the T.S

For a start, myself, im dealing with 2nd hand Sports shoes and have some thai staffs to sell off at some of the local night market.
Any related biz enquires, am happy to share..

I'M CIM KING