View Single Post
Old 13-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

FR for April 3-7th Trip

My friend wanted to go celebrate his birthday with some girl he is courting there, as a good brother how can I let him go alone, so hey ho, on the way to Phnom Penh loh~

Reach there in the afternoon, some business friends received us and we went to their place for lunch. Had vietnamese rice flour pancake and some fried noodle, seriously such taste can only taste outside of SG.

Anyway, we chilled a little bit and evening was approaching fast, tonight's agenda is very simple, have some nice female companionship for the night. For me I called this KTV girl that I didnt managed to bonk last trip. Had her take a tuktuk to my hotel, her name is Lane btw.

How I met her? Last trip I actually brought 2 girls out from the KTV for a threesome, end up the hotel rejected her because they have a rule saying that only 1 guest per person, I was too drunk to think of a way to bypass the rule and end up she went home crying.

She still looked the same, very friendly with great GFE. My friend on the other hand was trying to set up a date with his girl but that girl apparently was busy, so no choice, asked Lane to call another of her friend.

This friend damn fast, arrived within 5 minutes, probably very excited to meet some SG bonkers! Her name was Taa, nice SYT, look like poly girl and has a very friendly vibe. I spoke to them in Khmer and they were very receptive (their command of english is very basic).

Actually the initial mood was quite awkward, because we didnt want to appear like perverts who are just there to bonk. Luckily we had a few cans of Tiger from the hotel, CHOIL MOI! (cheers in Khmer), and slowly the inhibitions were off.

My friend really kiam pah, straight away start to grope their tits in my room hahaha, the girls just giggle hysterically. We had a mini-KTV session with mtv on the television, quite fun, eat snacks and chit chat. Seriously, GFE damn gao.

I knew I had to make Lane wet to make sure it will be a good night, so I took the initiative to slide my hand over her thigh. She definitely loved it when she gave me a slutty look, she knows whats up hahaha

My friend was already playing with his girl, so I suggested they go back to his room while Lane and I start action. Taa was acting damn innocent and shy, it was very arousing to see this type of demure girl! Anyway, once they left we started to french and grope each other. Wah Lane's tits were really a handful and her nipples were perfect to suck. She kept moaning and my hard dick started throbbing because it couldnt get any harder.

Foreplay was damn shiok because she was writhing and moaning as I frenched and fingered her. Her pussy was well-trimmed, and for every flick my finger performed, the more fluid I could feel in her love hole. In my mind I can only anticipate how I am going to fuck her later!

I am not going to go into the sex, I would call it love making with alot of passion. But I want to highlight how we continued to make love throughout the night, she told me she was very upset the previous time when she got rejected by the hotel but she was also very touch I actually send her off instead of letting her stay outside alone.

Whole night we were cuddling, and she kept calling me her "chinese husband" hahaha