View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

When I was in Sec. sch, my friend's dad used to fetch me to his place in his cab (he drives the night shift) and wait for him to finish washing up before sending us to school. It became a norm for me to just wait out in the living room whilst both of them freshen up.
One day, I was a little bored and wanted to go over to his room to chat while his dad was still having a shower. As I walked past his younger sister's room, the door was ajar and as I glanced past the gap, I saw her topless and putting on her bra.
I must say, for a 14 year old (at the time), she was seriously well endowed for her build. She's not fat but not slim either. She had racks the same size as my 5th gf, which makes her a US 34~35D (should be DD cup locally). If our families weren't so well acquainted, I reckon I would have tried to hook her up just to ravage those boobs.