View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 15
sub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumfast View Post
Me never really see them naked before. The nearest I got was when I was in sec school and my other cousins were still toddlers. My aunt, who was pregnant at that time with 2nd child, and other older kids brought the toddlers (quite alot as I have a few uncles and aunties) to void deck to play. I was sat on the staircase and just see them play lah. Then my pregnant aunt bend down to hold her elder son. Wah! First time I see her in a sexual way! You know pregnant ladies always wear loose clothings. She bent over and her breasts were exposed to me. Luckily (or should I say unluckily), she was wearing bra. But I can still remember her tits were very very white.

Nowadays, try to avoid looking at relatives that way because would be embarrassing if they catch you peeking at them......
Thanks for sharing, and good experience. But maybe they like the way you looking at them, nowadays ladies are more open than before, and they may feel they are very attractive