View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
heman88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

There was this incident many years back. I was 15 then, at that time i was staying in JB. You know the houses in rows where you can see in Taman Pelangi, the back alley of my house was very near to my opposite neighbour, thus from my bedroom I can see my neighbour house clearly.

There was 1 night where I couldn't sleep and sat on my bed looking out my neughbour room. It was very late around 2am and I saw my neighbour daughter who was around 17 years had just came back home with her parent. Thus they switch on their light without closing the curtain. I saw the young pretty lady undress and saw her whole body naked, who then went to the bathroom and bathe. And all this time her mum who was in the same room was clearing off her make up and the most funny part is her father is also in the same room and act as it is nothing that her daughter is naked all the time. I have a good eye view for around 20mins looking at the daughter walking out of the toilet, changing into her nightgown and finally went to sleep.

After that her parent went to their own room and have a good sex, without switching off the light and drawing the curtain. They must have thought that my house should be sleeping now as there no light from our rooms and thus could not see them at night on what they are doing. How wrong they are.

Will write again if have time, when I caught her older sister having sex in the house......