View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

I do have some experiences (will post them later once I have the time). Meanwhile, I found some stories online

Well, there were thrice i saw my relatives naked~
First, i accidentally saw my cousins naked when bathing because she forgot to lock the door on my side where we have two rooms that have a link bathroom. Well, that time i was still like primary 4 so i wouldn't know so much about women and so didn't give a dam* but she didn't notice anyway because i close the door silently. That time i think people bathing is a something like Secure and no one should look how you bath. I think so.. Okay, my cousin was 14 years old that time. Second time is i saw my cousin sister which is 15 years old, well same place, same situation but she notice that and she rush to shut the door and i was standing there shock! That time i was 16 years old! Yehaa.. Way to go! Well, that scene keep on repeat on my mind and nice breast! LoL~ As for the third time,
i saw my aunty, that time she has just give birth to the second son. Well, as you know people who have give birth to son have Big Big Boobs~ LoL.. My aunty is only 29 something... LoL...
Hehe.. Can say Chio also lo~

well, this is my similar experience to share.... got 2 actually
first one..... was back in jc days. accidentally open chalet room door(wasn't locked ) and saw female classmate changing. just a very quick glimpse cos she quickly cover with towel. but saw a bit of her bush.
second one is the opposite thing happening. when studying in australia, most of the toilets there have no locks, just the door knob only. so as long as the toilet door is closed, it means someone is inside. but my flatmate's girlfren came to visit and didn't know. anyway, she barge in when i was inside...with no clothes on. damn paiseh sia. after that she even joke with me and ask why my testes so small compared to her boyfren's. wah lau.

Just to share. Did not see any relative naked but did catch my sister in law zaogeng very badly.
My sis in law is 22 and quite chio, got nice face and figure. The only problem was that her nightgown too revealing. some more never wear bra underneath.
Just to let you know i am not the cheating huband. i highlighted to my wifey before that my dear sis in law has to be careful about her nightgown. it seems that i was ignored, thereafter there was once she was in her room and speaking to my wife both were seated on the floor. i was a distance away at the door.
She then bent down to point something in a magazine to my wifey. her thin blouse you know fell open right in front of my very eyes.
i could see everything....
i was transfixed. Had a good view for about a minute. could not help but enjoy the view. I told my wifey after that and guess what? i got my ear twisted.
After that whenever sis in law wears that nightgown, i try not to go too near and not to look.

once saw from mirror reflection in a hotel toilet one of my girl friends sticking a tampon into her pussy underneath her bikini before a swim. We were packing our stuffs so she did not really close the door as she thought nobody would see for that few seconds. Too bad for her i saw when i walked over to the toilet to wash some cups

i saw friend naked when we were at chalet.. those tat have 2 doors leadin to the same bathroom.. luckily she nv saw mi lookin at her as she was back facing mi.. juz able 2 see her butts.. hehe.. shld have taken her towel n clothes out..

I have a female cousin who is very close to me. last time when I was 6 she was like 14 like that. I was lying on a bed and she tot I was sleeping so she just started changing in front of me, then I saw her naked lorz. she is quite chio also

So share your experience if you have any