View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually why i say get the PRC citizenship is because IF the person can GET IT. Then maybe China govt must already see him up mah. Actually I also duno whats the criteria?

Maybe someone damn rich liao or can add more value to the PRC society and system. Or someone can open some big factory in China lah create jobs for PRC and invest. Then all the local 领导 or simi 总 see him machiam see 财神 5555.

Then actually a lot PRC girls maybe also see him up wana be 情妇 lah 二奶 小三. 5555

Anyway long distance relationship NOT so easy one. Marry liao also can divorce. Don't marry for love cuz time and distance etc can make love machiam like full batt to low batt 5555 best is buy one insurance lah cum in pussy and make her preg to tie her down a bit see can or not.

But hor if keep creampie her a lot and no news hor haizzz jialat liao. Duno whose production got problem or she intentionally shut down production.

So many things to solve, ICA side also duno can solve or not.

讲来讲去,有钱很多问题都不是问题 5555
Not so easy, u think have kid can solve everything...
I read two scenario, ICA let kid in but not mother. (Like that u can either go to China or Migrate elsewhere)
Like i say, my family is in Singapore. Better to solve everything before have kid.