View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Her home town,is not the big cities, average income there is around 1.5k-2k... but i dont mind retiring over there in another 10-15 years.

I don't want us to live poorly over there now. But she can’t enter Singapore for about 1-3 years.,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
I have played over 100+ girls... yet still not immune probably just reach a high level.

Even for now... I am prepared to let things go if things do not turn out well in the next 1-3 years. (The way i expect)

Pros of finding a fl/ml as wife
-You get sex everyday and every night. If you can take it...
Just this week, i been doing it every night and morning for a week CIP.

Well, her body and face is acceptable to me lah, treats me well therefore i have the stomach..

I strongly do not advise finding a fl/ml as your wife if you do not have the stomach. You will burn $$ and be mentally exhausted
Well you yourself says she don't live in a 1st tier city, and the average income in her hometown is SGD 1.5-2k (7.5-10k RMB)...so then the question is assuming you are top tier in her hometown making 10k RMB, will it be enough for you both?
Or she needs to work, and for that matter is she willing to take on those low paying jobs?
You mentioned retirement, yes, that is retirement but you are not exactly doing that now right?

So for the next 1-3 years, she goes back, how will she survive? Will you be supporting her or she is planning to get a job? You mentioned pros of getting a FL for wife, but what about these cons?