View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MaXx was on Cloud 9!

MaXx was on Cloud 9!

WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 21 years young according to her
Height - Approx 1.60m w/o heels
Tits - Natural B cup with pale pinkiest-brown nips. Quite dense and yet tender to my touch. Very nice looking shape as well!
Built - Not really slim but definitely not plump too. Thighs are a tad chunky. She definitely looks fine from an overall standpoint. She actually has lots of curves on her anatomy. Her butt is round and curvy. A good candidate for doggy bonking.
Home Base - L1612 (OKT Tommy is a nice OKT & his female Asst was rather courteous, he allowed me to make advanced booking)
Misc info - Debuted about 10 days ago.

Bing Bing is a gorgeous babe in her own right but I dun think she looks like the Chinese superstar, Li Bing Bing. She accorded me with fantabulous and spontaneous treatment from the pre-shower routine till the grand finale ...

We engaged in mild petting on the mattress during the pre-shower segment and gradually graduated to intermediate level of petting. She was certainly ultra spontaneously engaging ... We initially started from mild kissing and subsequently led to passionately deep French kiss ... I love to kiss this babe as her lips & tongue were tender, and warm ... as a result, my sexual adrenaline drove up a few notches in double quick pace.

She performed a generous amount of B2B and G2G soapy stimulation whilst in the shower cubicle ... we engaged in DFK b4 we proceeded to towel dry ourselves.

On the mattress, she made use of her beautiful and ample tits to stimulate my frontal and back torso ... I love it when she used her nips to stimulate my tail bone and ass crack. She also licked my neck, ears, nips, pecs and my pubic area. She didn’t perform AR but she did lick my butt and the area very near my ass crack ... She then performed a 3/4 deep thrusted bbbj. It was done sensually and deliberately. She also licked my testicles and penis shaft. It was a bonus to watch such a pretty babe doing it for me.😝

We adopted a few sex patterns before I erupted my load in missionary position. We frenched passionately and deeply whilst in missionary position. Damn bloody Shiok! I must say she has tight pussy ... she used her hands to push my butt into her pussy a fraction of a second b4 I ejaculated. She hugged me tightly whilst I was on top of her at that instance. We DFK once more b4 I withdrew my hard rod from her love hole. I was presented with lots of GFE ... 😆

I would say Bing Bing is considered a rare species these days ... as far as I am concern she is definitely a RTF material, and she is of ang pai caliber for sure. 👍🏽

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-10-2019 at 11:33 PM.