Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Now u talk about “mkt rates” to refer to ur earning. So whats ur mkt rates since ur standard is different from us.
My market rate earnings is such that I won't make an empty bet online which I'm sure to lose. Let's bet 10k I can't name any restaurant. If hdl is all you know, that is how much you earn and how often you eat out. The more voguish hotpot is Imperial Treasure (because of it rep for Tecohew food which you also order with the hotpot) and I don't think they provide nail manicure. The food to me is okay but it is branded and people like it. Eating at Imperial sounds better than hdl. Chicks like branded. Imperial they on. Hdl maybe not. Sorry if you're a chao suaku.

All this is irrelevant if you're paying kopishop price. A person who can't think properly is normally a person who will also make a shit customer. That's how you got kicked out. You are the kind of idiot who goes to a zichar stall and talks about service. You don't know your own status. Customers who understand that they are only paying zichar prices make the better customers. You are an idiot.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 02:51 PM.