Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
GanU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Christmas Eve and Year End Countdown plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyroger11 View Post
After testing . My FR .
My personal recommendation is VigRED , Delay Spray and Vibrator . Muira Puama is so so (feedback from my GF)
I took VigRED + Blisswater delay spray . Then stimulate her with vibrator . She seem very pleasure . Seem very horny . Water keep splash out from her pussy . Not leaking but splash out .
I saw her leg and body jerking and cramp when reach orgasm (I bonk her almost 30 mins) . Very tired to me and penis still hard like steel . Just like japan AV movie .
But she complaint Muira Puama make her horny but feel blur , lazy and tired .
She dun like .
I am super happy with my 1st trial on sex toys . Especially the vibrator that recommended by the sales guy . Very geng .
Quote:
Originally Posted by JomMakan View Post
I like and tested all the above .
Recently I tried with my new GF . I bonk her almost 30 mins . She damn crazy , keep screaming , enough , enough .....u will kill me ....er,er,er,er,errrrrr.......harder,harder,harder ..........
Imagine the condition . Hahaha.....
After sex , she so happy . She said how can your penis do hard and long lasting . She so so so satisfied .
I knew she got so must pleasure from our first bonk .
Last minutes shopping . I will go condom shop this afternoon .
Just asking , Sg Wang , Klang parade or Tropicana city mall condom shop selling cheaper ?
Or i buy from Queensbay mall (Penang) condom shop 。 I will go back Penang this afternoon to meet her