Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The best English speaker in Geylang is a solid bonk

Gal's name: Anni
Specialty: School girl look. Fluent English Speaker
Boobs: B
Height~165cm

Anni has been a solid and dependable bonk for the last year. She is kind, demure, loving and can take a good bonking. She is open to wearing stockings and any uniform you may bring.

We started with a frenching session and then proceeded to some more in the shower. On the bed, we lay next to each other, held each other's face and frenched to our heart's content. The view of her juicy arse and the length of her fair body in the mirror was exhilarating.

Anni started playing with my erect dick and was soon in her signature position. Laying her face on my thigh she slowly and lovingly proceeded to sensually slurp away at my dick.

It was soon time to taste her cute pink pussy and I gave her a serious tongue lashing. Even accommodating she sat on my face so I could be intimate with her intimate parts. I then asked her to go on all fours and stick her arse out so that I could enjoy fingering and licking her pink pussy. Her ample buttocks and solid thighs result in a pear-shaped which needed more licking.

Anni volunteered to suck my dick more and I stood by the bed. This allowed me to enjoy the sight of her youthful fair body while thrusting my penis into her willing mouth.

We then fucked in missionary and then doggy bonking. Her arse is made for doggy bonking and her slim waist was a pleasure to hold on to. The sustained doggy bonking brought murmurs of delight and I unloaded into her.

We spooned in the few minutes left and it was a pleasure having her rest her head on my chest. Shower and a brief massage later it was time for one very satisfied customer to leave. I spotted 5 other girls in the reception but none of them can hold a candle to Anni

Anni is a gentle girl who knows how to deliver GFE. You can't go wrong with Anni!

Is this the anni who came in 2017?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪