View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
1. 2 milf at Martin road. I know the first masseur FF who has F cup tits. During her bf, I just slowly finger her pussy from outside. After I find it a bit moist, I move inside and it was drenching wet. She gives me a wonder juagen and boob fuck. The 2nd visor I went to her place again. This time convince her to join me in the shower. That is when she strip fully naked. She asked me whether I can finger her like the last time so I did lo. After that she is completely weak. I massage her then bang her upside down. Next I went for her “sis” F, E cup who is next door. First massage same thing. 2nd time ask her whether want to FJ. Her pussy is super tight. Lol! Did both milf and service them till FF went back to China

2. There is also the famous melody (used to be at king George). 2nd visit she joined me in the shower. Play with her D cup boobies in shower and dig her pussy. Oh! She loves it rough. After that I had to use my spare condom and back her

3. There is also C (Melody’s ex neighbour). This one a bit difficult. Took me 5 visits before I manage to bang her. C practises yoga and do a lot of gym. Almost can take any position.

4. Another one is juagen expert CC (green line). It all started when she had a stiff back. Since she has no customer after my session, I help massage her stiff back. Once she become super relax, I started to knead her boobs and then suck her nipples and neck gently. She is moaning away as I slowly rub her pussy from outside. She told me to bring condom during my next visit. Didn’t really rft as it is a bit open

5. Another SYT D cup girl from Guangzhou (masseur who stay at Geylang). She is so comfortable with me during the 2nd visit till she strips totally naked and ask me to do Mosha for her. Wa kao! Rub the beads around her whole body like boobs, ass crack and pussy. When a girl offer you this, nothing can stop your gun from banging her hard. Really had one of the best fuck of my life.

6. Another one is a great milf that juagen super well. Also manage to bang her 2nd visit. She will do 40 min juagen till I am rock hard. Tease me for 40 mins till my cock is going to burst. That is when I really bang her hard like I never fucked my whole life. Huge orgasm.

7. Lady L in Geylang. A good milf masseur with D cups boobs. She loves to wear parties with beads. Don’t know what shit is that but when beads rub against her panties, she will be leaking wet. Sibei song
wow all ur storys when one? sound like heyday of massage in mid 90s.. they still around? hahaha.. how much u pay them?
i nv got so lucky.. nowadays all the massuese i go all scare kena caught like fuck by mgmt, even lift up shirt also dun dare.. sian..