View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think this is just talk cock. For a team that got thrashed by Everton 4-0, do they really think they can get a result against Man City? You mean they can draw or defeat Man City even if they tried? I don't think so. Saying they will rather throw the game away is a just face saving measure. Why will a team 3 points away from a CL place not want to win at their home ground? Especially when the other teams fighting for 4th spot are just as inconsistent? Theatre of dreams = dreaming about losing to Man City these days?

Liverpool tries their best. Regardless of how the result influences the league table. I recall in the mid-90s, Newcastle was managed by Kevin Keegan, a liverpool legend. Liverpool beat Newcastle 4-3 on 2 occasions. These 2 defeats helped Man U win the title. Liverpool never kelong even though the Liverpool - Man U rivalry is strong then.

Actually when did the Liverpool - Man U rivalry begin? In the 80s, our main rivals were Arsenal and Everton. Man U was just a mid-table team then. Something like Everton is today. The Liverpool - Man U matches were nothing extraordinary then. It is only when Alex Ferguson became the manager that Liverpool and Man U fans become bigger rivals. Alex Ferguson wanted to overtake our total titles won. Other than that, why should both sets of fans dislike one another? I support my team, you support yours. Life was simpler then.

All these talk about getting your team to throw a match away is just bullshit. Why will a true fan not want their team to win? Does it mean there are Man U fans waking up at 3 am tomorrow to watch Man U hopefully lose?
I am not bothered or interested by what they say... All I am interested is manure to get a result tonight in Liverpool's favour! YNWA