View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Mother walked up to me and pinched my cheek, "If I catch you entertaining an other men, other than my son, you will get it from me, you hear me?" From the corner of my eye, I noticed her throwing meaningful stares at both men, as if to warn them off. For a split second, I felt protected by her. No doubt she treated me the worst among the three but at least she didn't exploit me sexually like Amir or my father-in-law.

"Well?" she egged me for a response.

"Yes Mother." I replied quietly and bowed my head.

Satisfied with my answer, she pointed towards the kitchen, "you have things to do, don't you?"

I nodded and excused myself.
I hope I don't sound xenophobic or racist when I say this: Javanese (people) seem to have this way of beating about the bush. I say this because this was not only the case for Wanda only; it was also the same for Nurul! When I ask either of them a simple question, they will give you a history class before they give you the answer. Sometimes, they will attempt to anticipate your next question and give you the answer that question first, before even attempting to answer your original question. You know what I mean?

I just wanted to know - did she have a child out of wedlock? Was it so difficult to answer? I felt like cutting her off from her story and asking her to get straight to the point but I suppose I didn't want another blow up. Like what some of the bros in here say, I need to bide my time.I just had to let her finish her story
I thought that the worst was over but I was wrong. Seeing I was alone in the kitchen, Pak Amir approached me.

"Those were slap marks, weren't they child?" Amir asked, "Don't lie to me or I will tell on you and you don't want that, do you?"

I felt trapped. Cornered. I didn't know what to do? Should I tell the man who took my virginity that I got drugged and sodomized by my father an d father-in-law? It was a case of the devil and the deep blue sea. I really didn't know what to do. I started crying. This shocked Amir and took a few steps back.

"What's going on here?" boomed my father-in-law.

"Nothing Abang," Amir replied, "I was just coming to see if there was anything to eat when I saw Wanda crying so I tried to console her"

"Is that so?" my father-in-law cocked an eyebrow, "our family is really so fortunate to have you here then. What would we do without you eh?" he asked sarcastically.

Seeing that he had outstayed his welcome, Amir made his way out of the kitchen under the watchful eye of my father-in-law. Once he was satisfied Amir was out of sight, he turned his attention to me.

Touching my cheek he cooed, "Did you disclose anything to my wife?"

I shook my head.

"That is good. I will greatly reward you for your loyalty Wanda." he then planted a kiss on my mouth, using his tongue to forcefully part my lips. The smell of tobacco filled my nostrils and I coughed, allowing his tongue to invade the insides of my mouth. Satisfied with his conquest, he broke off the kiss.

"That's my good girl,"he said as he smacked his lips and left. The other servants returned to the kitchen and I wondered if any of them witnessed what had just transpired between my father-in-law and myself because they were awfully quiet when they entered the kitchen. Not knowing what to do, I nodded at them, acknowledging their presence and quickly exited the kitchen, giving the excuse that I needed to check on my husband.

You see, to the outside, I married my husband. But to this family (including the servants), I was merely another servant; the only difference between me and them was that I got to sleep with their young master. Other than that, I was expected to help out with the household chores.

As I made my way to my bedroom, I walked past my in-laws' room. A familiar sound made me stop in my tracks. I thought I heard the distinctive sounds of whipping and slapping coming from their room. Seeing that I was the only person along the corridor, I crept towards their door.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only