View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Man U has to have a reaction to this crushing defeat. Otherwise their noisy neighbours are going to thrash them at their own stadium. It will be very hard for a Man U fan living in Manchester to escape all the bantering from their Man City supporting family, friends and colleagues.

Interestingly, Brendan Rodgers's Leicester will meet Man City on the 7th of May. The last time round, Man City denied him a premier league title. Perhaps it will be the revenge of Brendan Rodgers. Just park the bus Brendan and let speedy Jamie Vardy play on the counter attack.

Regardless of the result this season, I think Man City and Liverpool will dominate the EPL for the next few seasons. Arsenal just lost again. Man U too. Spurs has a thin squad and a terrible away record. Chelsea is not playing consistently and they have a 2 window transfer ban coming up.