View Single Post
Old 17-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

I have. Local FL. She quit being FL for us, shortly after we went "steady". Was with her for 3 years before we split (for unrelated reasons).

I could overlook the fact that she was an FL because she was doing it purely to get by. Not because she was too lazy to work hard in a proper job, or that she was materialistic.

If you really want her, you must be able to overlook that part of her life. Never ever use it as a trump card in the relationship, never ever bring it up to gain an advantage for yourself. Also look deeply into why she went into that line and into her flawed character... whether its something you can live with.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.