View Single Post
Old 17-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Bro DO_YOU_BJ,

It seems like he is the other guy same as the other threat who is willing to care for his PRC mistress than his own family! Slap, so what? Must have hidden agenda that's why using slap to wake him up is the best to stop him forcing out the truth. Abusive in future? I think TS have to seriously consider. In case he will be in future abused case (reversal role).

TS, doing raw doesn't mean any much to them, but to you, yes. How would you know if you are the only one to do raw with her? You go do your guess or read more stories in this forum to help you understand more. They are here to make $$$, not fucking think that their pussies are not suitable to be entered raw! They don't think much, since in their own country, so many people die everyday, they will just say its normal and not so lucky to strike 4D! I worry for you, as you are the one most likely to strike the 4D now, especially with your 'positive' heart! All the best to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
It's not wat u know tat u shud be worried abt.
It's wat u dun abt the past, present n wats in store for u tat u shud b very worried abt.
Words means nottin to these whores.
Just like letting u fuck without a cap!
No big deal.
Actions speaks louder than words.
Can sense u r kinda made up already.
Is this ur 1st relationship?
If yes, god help u.
If not, then ask urself a simple question, y all previous no such doubts but y so many in this one?
This is ur intuition trying to tell u something.
Heed it & u'll be fine.
Ignore it, prepare to walk the baptism of fire!
If u do get burnt, remember the words Castrol said, they still human wat lolzzzz wahahahahahahahaha