View Single Post
Old 15-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Wahahaha.. thanks for getting me all cracked up on a moody monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
In that case, I want to tell my ex girlfriend:

Dear Ex-girlfriend,

During the 14 months of our relationship, I have text you many poetic sweet love messages. As Christmas is fast approaching and my work and a forum called Sammyboyforum are consuming most of my time. I really don’t have enough time in writing love messages and in order to avoid all these time consuming work, please forward all my love messages back to me cos I need to send them to my new girlfriend. Please send them back to me ASAP, especially the one that I mentioned I love your boobs and perky butt cos I need to up a cup size and to add a sentence: “super and best girl ever in my life” to this message for my new girlfriend

And also I have terminated the supplementary Card extended to you and I am attaching a list of your expanses which you blown after our break-up which I would appreciate if you or your new found boyfriend could clear all of the outstanding at your earliest before Christmas like tomorrow.

Please cut your card in half cos I am applying a new supplementary card for my new girlfriend and also if you decided to throw away all the Tiffany and other gifts that I have given you, please let me know cos I am ready to buy back from you at 3% of its retail price inclusive of GST. Also please advise on your expanses which you incurred during these 14 months, though I really don’t recall you got any except that medicine bills for the broken condom in the mid of one of our sexxion. You can use the numbers to off-set your card bills.

Like I always said to you, you can always count on me, do drop me a line should you decide to break up with your new found boyfriend or him with you. I be most happy to be your FB.

Yours Truly and Glad To Be Your Ex
Ichigo_Kurosaki

p/s: You can keep the iPhone3 cos I am giving your reservation of the iPhone4 to my new girlfriend and also there will not be any abalone or bak Qua delivery this coming lunar new year too.