Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
scottead02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I pm u the contacts for adhoc jobs, which hotels to do and which not to. And go apply for moe relief teaching. Adhoc securitu guard might need to apply for course and pay money
, not so direct. It takes time to find a full time job, meanwhile u need a bit of income for yourself.

If u dun bother to help yourself, no matter how much i help u also no use. If u not interested, dun waste ppl's time. Got encounter situation whereby proper help is given and person dun want to help himself, fucking waste time and effort.
I totally agree with you bro, we need to help ourselves first. I have a few friends in my company now also got retrenched. They survived by driving grab or part time jobs till they manage to become full time. All of them have children and personal commitments. Stay strong man, if we work hard, we will never starve. You can dun eat, but your kids do. We need to see our children happy and they will learn from us, show them how much you love them by working hard. They will understand you one day even if you are not well off.