View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

" Swinging? " I wasn't exactly clear on the term back then so I asked out of curiosity.

" Basically kinda like swapping of partners. " Auntie Maxwell explained to me.

" Huh? But the two of you are okay with it? " I then asked her.

" It sounds weird I know. But honestly, there's a difference between sex and fucking. It's not like swinging would actually make us fall apart because we know that we're just fucking for pleasure, that's all. Sometimes it does induce some form of jealousy but all's good, in fact, it brought us closer together. " she continued explaining.

I couldn't really grasp that concept but I guess I barely understood the gist of things. " But your children is ok with it? "

" Hmm, they were taken aback at first I guess so they kept pestering us to bring them along to see so we did just that. " she replied.

" Huh? Wait, you mean you have sex in front of your kids? " my jaws were literally dropping upon hearing that. There was a limit to how open you can be. Or at least that was what I have thought. Could the difference in their upbringing be so big?

" Hmm yeah, why not? It's a clear sign of affection. Even back in the house, my husband and I would usually just do it anywhere. If the kids see it then they see it. " I wasn't the only one puzzled as she looked at me curiously as well.

What in the blue world.. If only the Asian community was that open. No. I doubt the average European family would be as open as them. This was on the level of being a redneck. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing she tells me is that,' Yeah we have sex with our kids too!' or somewhere along those lines.

" Nowadays whenever we bring them here, they do get around with us. Sometimes they like to be left to their own devices, sometimes they like to join in. " my jaws were literally wide open.

" Wait. Join in as, you let your kids have sex with you?! " I couldn't contain my shock anymore.

" Hmm, both Daryl and Daniel has had sex with me before, protected of course. We are well aware of the risks of incestual sex, growing boys are very sexually active after all. " she stated it as a matter-of-fact.

No. I don't think you need to worry about risking giving birth to an abnormal child just because your children cummed inside of you. I think the more important thing is why would you even allow your child to have sex with you in the first place. My mind was honestly blown out of the water at that point in time that I was getting a headache. If she had told this to anyone else without any previous context, I bet they would think that she had lost her marbles as well. And apparently Uncle Maxwell was completely ok with his own flesh and blood fucking his wife. That would have explained why Daryl had joined in Uncle Maxwell to molest Auntie Kat like it was his second nature in the afternoon.

" It seems that you are quite taken aback. " Auntie Maxwell smiled at me.

" How about it. You help me and I will help you. You're interested in Kat right? "

Seeing my response to her mentioning Auntie Kat, she giggled again. Yeah, she can totally see through me like reading through a book. Without being said, I agreed.