View Single Post
Old 26-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

went there on christmas eve for my 1st visit on this mp, no55 was busy so no choice.. wanted a traditional batin so continue with any girl..

came in a plump, shit... but forget it.. give her a chance.. proceed normal massage.. after the session ask whether i want extend time or extra, i ask the price then she raised price as her wish.. RM178 for batin.. oh fuck, she think i am stupid.. i told her i know the price isn't that much.. then she said that's include massage also.. but i was pissed by her attitude.. then i told her i went to there because i read info from internet, don't simply raise the price and spoilt the market.. she insist that's the standard price, ask me check with counter too..

so i didnt take the offer, after massage i check with counter about batin, 20mins RM36, 40mins RM76, must take with massage, standard massage is RM60, anyhow also never reach the RM178. for any bros going, pls banned this girl no.42.

FR for No.42 from Sabah
Looks: 5/10
Massage: 7/10 (solid and strong, but pressing too hard on some point let me feel pain, still can improve)
Attitude: Massage is ok, quite serious, for batin she has bad attitude, simply increase price like she is the queen....
Body: 3/10 a plump
Boobs: N/A
RFM: Pls ban this girl and inform counter for bad attitude if she does the same to u.