View Single Post
Old 29-10-2003, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Wang Fu Jin

Quote:
Originally posted by PuTonRen
It is not totally true that there is no good joint in the Wang Fu Jing area. The truth is however, you should know where to find and should not be 'pulled' into any of the joints. I had a lot of funs in some of them, with strip-tease show, HJ, BJ and even FJ in the room. I had my fair share of fun, although I do not do it anymore, but rather go for regular lady friends.

Sanlitun is really an area to be careful of. I have friends who had been conned and parted with few thousands RMB poorer. I think, just like anywhere, be careful.

My 2 cent worth.
I agree Wang Fu Jin is not cheap and safe place although it is shopping district. Try Hard Rock Cafe next to Great Wall Sheraton Hotel. First drink charge is 60 - 80RMB depend on weekday or weekend (Sunday closed). A live Fillipino band perform and the atmosphere is fantastic. Lots of gals hanging around and approach you. It is very safe and easy going. You don't like the gal, tell her not interested and she go away. Don't pay more than 800-1000 RMB for short time. Some gal will go for over night at this price depend on your luck. Take your time to enjoy the music, dance and scouting from 10.30pm to 1.30am where most gals will stream in.

Another expensive place is Passion (in Sheraton Hotel) where gal sit with you for 500RMB and FJ for as high as 3000RMB. Gals there are model and stunning quality.