View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

My female colleague from Korea on 1 week business trip here, came to our office for a meeting before going back to Seoul. she came straight from the hotel due to a scheduled meeting in the office so she had her luggage with her.

after the meeting, the team suggest to go for lunch nearby with her before sending her to airport, so she left her luggage in my office (since i have a room), when we about to leave, she told me she need to get a her makeup pouch from the luggage, so i let her into the room. she open the lock (saw she turn lock to 791) and took out her pouch.

seeing the opportunity, i told the rest that i will join them at the restaurant later as i need to send out an email. went back to the room, pretend to send email and after about 10 mins, seeing the coast is clear, i lock my room door and unlock her luggage -- 7 - - 9 - - 1. bingo!

Her clothes and stuff are all neatly packed in bags, saw a pink bag and with a bra icon printed on it. open it and all her bra and panties (unwashed) are inside.. she has a variety of style and colour. some are cotton and some are super sexy lace, found 2 g-strings. i think she likes black, most of her bra and panties are black, her bras are all matching. i told out one of her cotton pink and black stripe and sniff it - damn it smells so good. i cant describe the scent, but it has a mix of her perfume, and nice pussy smell

so i turn off my room lights (just in case someone walk pass my room) and double check my door lock. remove my pants and wrap her cotton panties on my dick while i took another black lace pair to smell, - she has also has a soft silky nude-coloured nightie, that i also used while i start to jerk..

that feeling was so nice. after 10 mins, i shoot onto her cotton panties , clean up and place all of them back. i kept one pair (the only white pair) in my pocket, place her luggage back to same position and left office to join them at the resturant.

you can imagine the arousal i was having at the lunch, her sitting opposite me, her panties in my pocket and knowing i just cum on her cotton pair.

dont think she can come to sg soon for meeting due to covid, but damn it was a great experience