Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Happy 9876 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Christmas Eve and Year End Countdown plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 365fucker View Post
Yes , I think I found gift for coming Valentine's days jor .
Last year I let her tried 3 points vibrator , then.....I let her crazy whole night .
This coming Valentine,s day planning to Singapore celebrate it . Hotel , restaurant all booked jor . Only pending surprise present . Haha......
If possible , I prefer buy from Singapore because more choices compared Sg Wang or Tropicana city mall condom house .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
i
Seem many bro know about this vibrator .
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and Laviva rabbit .
Laviva rabbit is most perfect orgasm vibrator but too expensive . Unless you got budget then must try .
Aphrodisia vibrator is difference , reasonable price but good . of course not perfect like Laviva rabbit lo .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for Laviva rabbit .
Bro , thanks for your reminder .
I almost forgot it last year , last minutes so rush but lucky still enjoy a wonderful Christmas Eve .
This year I am planning to go Genting having buffet dinner and countdown .
Before I go there , I will buy some "present" for that night .
Last year I let her tried Laviva rabbit , she was so high until pees .
From then , I decided to buy one vibrator every year . ( but last year I bought 2) .
This year will buy rabbit vibrator , extension condom , JO orgasm gel and basic bondage (cover her eyes and tighten her hands and legs ) .
I want her have an extremely exhausted , extremely pleasure , extremely crazy sex .
I plan to chor her 3 times that night . I will go pharmacy buy C i a l i s or Vigred today .
Let her enjoy my giant didi (with extension condom) and long lasting didi . Haha....