Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
forbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

A certain bro A read my post in which I alluded to the fact that "I still make mistakes n fxk up sometimes," he advised me to "just enjoy the moment" n "no need to be so hard on yourself."

Actually, my "mistakes n fxk up" were times when I was interacting w/ girls of my type, I forgot momentarily that I WAS the grand prize n they should be begging me to make love to them.

There were also occasions when a mistress/er nai/lover/GF asked for a favour or a gift, which I deemed slightly unreasonable, but I didn't say no immediately or felt a bit uncomfortable while saying no...these brief lapses were reflected in my voice tonality, eye contact n body language...my attraction level as a MAN just plummeted.

My unacceptable reactions are indications that sometimes I still care abt what others think/say or do. And that my subconscious mind is not completely aligned w/ my conscious desires.

In a way I'm very happy as I hv a lot of room for improvement haha. It would be a very sad day when I realize I can't improve anymore. Then life would hv little meaning for me...

"Enjoying the moment" is to live in the present moment or mindfulness.

Me: I'm not hard on myself...I'm improving everyday.
Bro A: Just let it come naturally.
Me: Changing the subconscious mind doesn't come naturally...
If I can't admit I still hv occasional lapses, how could I move to much higher levels?
It's not abt women only, It's abt enlightenment n achieving absolute self mastery... like the MAN in the poem "IF".......................................... ..

BTW, I hv been obsessed w/ getting my type of women to become emotionally n sexually addicted to me. I hv read EVERY article n research paper on this subject which I could find, both in Chinese n English, in the past several yrs, including ancient Taoist texts...

Let me give u a simple outline of what I hv learned.

You must know what women truly want and u must know what u want from them. This knowledge is vital.

Then you must know how to unscramble their minds n then control their minds...so that u will control their pussies. This is also known as a sexual switch or shift. They must view you as the grand prize. They need to chase u n fight to get u. You are the dominant MAN w/ awesome masculine confidence, sexual mojo, emotional strength n self mastery. They will become submissive to you n only you, inside n outside the bedroom.

You also need to work very hard n work very smart to achieve your goals. It's not easy n doesn't come naturally.

Last but not least, you must give them PVOs, again n again n again...

Actually, it's very tough, like training to be a Navy Seal. Fortunately, it's mostly mental n psychological n only partly physical. But you must at least be physically fit.

It helps greatly if your weight IS ideal for ur height...It improves ur health n stamina for prolonged love making. Another important point, if you don't even hv the little emotional discipline n self mastery to achieve this simple goal of ideal body weight, you are unlikely to achieve much of anything else, including getting your type of women addicted to you. Sorry, I need to be very blunt on this point.

Sounds easy, yeah?

Good luck!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Very lucky to read your forum and thread.

It's very refreshing to learn so much how to handle and conquer women.

It's very lovely to understand how and why we must do such simple things as giving PVOs and DGAD.

Life is short and we only have short time. Best to achieve more during a shortest time.

Best we can sex daily when we have the capabilities.

Cheers.