Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
wokesterism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

I'm back.

What I'm going to write could appear incredulous n counterintuitive to all bros here.

I'm writing this because of a recent event. Just days ago I had a good chat w/ a very successful lady man who is also a rich towkay. He is completely clueless abt attraction!!

I hv yet to meet a MAN who truly understands what women want, and who actually can take full advantage of it, because he truly believes it, consciously and SUBCONSCIOUSLY. Not what women think or say they want, but what their brains are hard wired to crave, as this is in their genes after over 100,000 yrs of evolution...something that they themselves may be totally unaware of.

There are some men who hv read abt a little bit of this here n there, over the yrs, but they are not breathing n living it, especially when they find themselves in stressful situations that really matter. Why? Because their subconscious minds don't believe it n can't accept it...due to social/cultural/religious conditioning...one major pitfall for men is to assume that women are the same as men. How many times hv u been given advice by ur mom or older female relatives that u should be NICE to a "good girl" n treat her like a princess?

Many people are utterly confused. Just one example. Even though women are sexually extremely attracted to a man w/ deep voice n facial scars n awesome emotional strength for short term affairs, especially during ovulation, they may end up marrying effeminate nice guys who hv better jobs n are wealthier. For a stable meal ticket, for them n their future kids. But they will cheat on their husbands, sooner or later, unless you know what...or they will be feeling empty n miserable. You can write this down.

I hv a sad confession to make. Even though I hv consciously known what women want for some time, my subconscious mind n inner beliefs are not fully aligned w/ my conscious mind n desires yet. I still make mistakes n fxk up sometimes...I need to redouble my efforts to continue to reprogram my mind.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Nice forum. Many men were clueless about attraction. Many love attraction happened but will never be out of sudden.

Women too clueless what they actually wanted till they discovered from very experienced men.

Hope I can learn more.

Cheers.