Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
maddoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
Today I would like to caution all brothers to be very wary if they want to try to KC KTV girls for the following reasons below

1) KTV girls have many layers of self defense, they need it because if they get kced, they will lose the objectivity of bringing more money back.

2) KTV girls meet more guys who tries to KC them than we meet normal office ladies who try to KC us as it is part of their line of work. So the more popular the ladies, the more seasoned and dangerous they will be.

With those reasons, be very prepared for an intense mind game which most of us will lose, all the more if we let our ego get in the way that we are the only and special one. Most of the time, men will get KCed in the long run instead of managing to KC the KTV ladies that they lay their eyes on. KTV arena is an intense battlefield to KC even for the most seasoned KC players.

Cheers
Treff
I cannot agree more.

I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird.

1) Do not be afraid to say no to a women no matter how attractive or pretty she is.

2) Women usually use tears as a weapon to obtain sympathies from a man, do not be deceived.

3) When a woman really likes a man, usually she will be more shy. Do not be fooled into thinking she asked my number, she likes me very much or she asked me out, she likes me very much. Great telltale sign is when a woman really loves a man, she will want the man to spend less money not more money.

4) Have that type of thinking "let the bird roamly freely in the sky, if they love their master, they will always come back to the cage"

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are. Thank you very much Warbird once again for all those contributions in picking up women in ktv, you have make some men here much better at the game of love than being roberts for the women that they fall in love with.