View Single Post
Old 19-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: New House - L8H66A G66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
after the fiasco with 43, very bay song...so went to take a look at new house 66a. step in ... wah... gers all in a very party mood ... standing, sitting, walking chatting .. only no one pass drinks around nia.. gives me a very good vibe...
quite a number of pretty gers duno who to take... but saw this 66 keep smiling at me ...on la

looks 6 .. isn't outstanding very average look, bak bak type...butt....
accessibility to assets ... 100%
gfe .... 110%
overall ...120%
with 43, my 50 dollar like 5 cent, but this 66 magic...make my 50 like 100 dollar...
its my first bonk this year without the commercial feel...
except for the brief moment when she ask ...extend sexxion mai.... 555...because she see me thoroughly enjoy myself ...
rtf ...
she has some weak points tho... but her attitude n efforts makes up for it...
i can't comment on her service but for bros looking for high gfe... this one...
After some cheonging fatigue few weeks ago, decided to explore GL again . bro KALV also recommend G66 so give it a try. His recommendation seldom go wrong for me.

Stepped in , G66 and G93 is there. G93 a bit too bah bah for me but boobs look big. G66 after checking her out from top to bottom, took her. If not for FR here, i probably won't take her.

She is a bit bah...but not fat....She actually looks quite good in dim light, lol .

Very friendly girl. one of the better shower session as it doesn't feel like you are being cleansed for sex later.

She is quite accomodating and will go with the flow according to your mood. Felt very non commercial as she don't order you to lie on the bed and she start preparing stuff for the session like other girls.

She is very good at creating rapport, if you can speak thai. once lie down on bed, told her i wanna hug her and she just let me. GFE to the max lor. Her body is so soft and skin so smooth you can hug forever. Her breast is a sizable B, nicely shaped with nice brown nips. I hug and knead her breasts for quite long....until the bell rang for the first session. I kinda like her and the feeling is good, and know i will most likely extend. She is not actually watching the clock, and not reminding me that time almost up etc.

so extend lor. after a long foreplay told her i wanna fuck. so put condom.
She immediately ask me to go on top. But i insist her going on top first which she acedes to my request. Her expression is like she really enjoy herself and told me she don't wanna cum. then turn to missionary, same "shiok" expression and then told me she wanna cum.....I feel that it's a little fake cos she not really that wet. but anyway, if she was really faking it, she is damn good at it.

She is quite tight cannot hold anymore , took out condom ask her to HJ me....and shoot all over her body. She did not use hand to block the face or anything, so felt quite shiok.

after cumming, still go lots of time. so continue hug hug and chit chat like lovers. her gong tao is damn strong, those who are weak hearted better not try cos can really get hook.

I feel that service wise, she could do a little bit more in the sex department. otherwise, service is 9/10 .

long time never meet this kind of gong tao girl already. the last one was ex L8H66G G1 about more than a year ago and of cos ex WH14 G12 black pearl.

Her room is disappointing. small and no mirrors. But it's ok cos i spend alot of time just admiring her body............

RTF : definitely. take 1 hour session and you will be pampered till go to heaven. Maybe 1st session ask her to massage, 2nd session FJ .