View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Well said, respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post
3 rules to share. My 2 cents......

For me wealth is health. That is number 1. You can work all the money you want and invest in all the equities. Your own health index drop, you are fucked. Health is like a crown on your head only the sick can see.

You can make all the money in the world but you do not have any loved ones around you then have so much for fuck? That is number 2. I just refreshed my will (recreational diving every year mah.) and realised I do have about close to ~1.3 million in cash/stocks/property to hand down if I drop dead today exclude insurance which is another 7 figure (buy term, invest the rest hor). My OC and I have a pact, we each insure the other for 1 million when we have 2 kids. No more million dollar insurance, no more kids after 2.

Time is also money. You can make all the money in the world but no time to spend/enjoy it, it is also chasing wind. Number 3.

To be wealthy, you just need to make enough to make yourself feel happy. Enough is subjective but you can refer to your lifestyle needs to make some hard cold calculation yourself since you all want to debate 'enough'. If you have not done that, you can forget about comfortable 30 years of retirement and keep chasing. Its really how much you spent and invest and not really how much you earn once you reach 60K PA bracket onwards. The problem for us dickies is all the temptation around. I am no different. I like to fuck and fuck till I cannot do it anymore but I will never bring it home. Fuck and Forget. The world is filled with so so so many pussies. Their combined vaginal fluids can drown you.

My income is a paltry 100K a year from my small bizs but I get to wake up 8:45am, play with my 2 young kids till 10am. Go work out/gym/swim and head in office at 11am. Work till 6pm+ and fuck off to play or go home. There are late nights sometimes but that is what SME bosses signed up for. I am turning 40 this year and in good health/fitness. I can do a 21km in 2 hours still. I do 30 laps, 50m in 36mins just this morning. Hooyah.

I call myself fairly 'wealthy'. What about you?