View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

My FR on Jessie of which i’ve tried her IPL services. Good for bros who wants a clean shaven pubic area aka Boyzilian. Jessie has an icy laser machine that fires lasers (not Starwars blaster) to basically reduce the hair pores around the manhood.

The session starts off with her shaving your nether regions with a disposable shaver, after which she will apply a numbing cream around the areas that needs to be lasered. The numbess prolly kicks in after 10-15mins of waiting and the laser session begins. The handheld device has a rectangular shape mirror like thingy which is literally FROZEN (please dont sing Let It Go) and she will place it over the areas needed for treatment.

After the session, i wash up and proceed with a short massage and HJ/JG if time permits.