Thread: Lor 12 H17
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 12 H17

While still awaiting for FRS from other fellow bros here..

Today after upping a local Milf FL felt horny and game for second round .

Decided to visit this house again.

Man i must say when all the girls sit in one line full strength...its really v v v hard to choose because 80% all quite pretty.. took me a while to decide. Whether to go for 19 which heard some bro said not bad from GL 40/50 thai report..or go for new one.

In the end went for G19.

Name: Mun Ki (Monkey? LOL sounded like "Munkey" to me)

Came for 3 months already in this house. Told me she used to work as a beautician in Bangkok and night time go do bar/club hostess...v tired hence she came to sg.

Honestly can see she have the beautician looks..can tell she put in effort to do make up and it looks good like got standard!

Looks : 9/10 - From far dont look super chio but when come up close honestly looks like those atas thai girl a bit..those u see in shopping mall/branded retail store and maybe no chance to up one.

Body: Fair and nice body shape.

Boobs: B+ / C cup! Fondled with her boobs and kept licking them throughout and she thoroughly enjoyed it. It felt natural

BJ: Sadly no BBBJ as well. Her BJ is good though...must say its slightly better than G15 one. Dk which bro say have..maybe cuz i first time customer to her too..

FJ: Cowboy me on top and i was just enjoying my view while she ride me for a while. In the end switched to missionary..pumped slow and deep...followed by fast and long thrusts. She kept moaning non stop felt like she was enjoying the session too? At the end of FJ she said "SORRY!" i asked sorry for what she smile and laugh then didnt explain why. My guess was cuz she paiseh she kept moaning non stop

Paint : Never try
French: Only lips...tried but thats as far as i can go.
GFE: 7/10

RTF: Maybe but i guess wanna try other girls first too

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.

Last edited by gcrw; 18-10-2019 at 07:31 AM.